Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Lone Star State Page!

Modern Day Texas Heroes
Howdy, y'all! Thanks for stopping by The Lower 48 (Plus 2) today! I am in the process of putting together a great post for you, but in the meantime, I have added two new "pages" to the blog - My Little Corner of The Lower 48 (Plus 2) and Lone Star State. Lone Star State is pretty self-explanatory - it's all about my home state of Texas. There I will post photos from around Texas highlighting the diverse beauty of the largest state in the LOwer m48. If you haven't been to Texas or maybe you haven't travel it extensively, the photos I put up will show a side of the Lone Star State that you have never seen before.

The State Motto of Texas is "Friendship", so the door's always open and you'll be greeted with a virtual smile and handshake every time you visit...the Lone Star State.

Here's a little teaser of what John Wayne called "The Damnedest Lady You Ever Saw". That's Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment